If you like distribution and repurposing playbooks, you'll love my weekly newsletter (it's free). Join 2,300+ subscribers here: https://news.justinsimon.co/
In this episode, Justin Simon discusses the critical facets of content marketing, generating value for executives, and strategic content initiatives with Sam Kuehnle from Loxo. Sam and Justin discuss how to convince leadership on content strategies, the role of real-life conversations, and small pilot projects for driving changes.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How to shift leadership's mindset toward long-term content strategies
- Why real-life conversations are key in initiating change
- How to prove content marketing's value using leading indicators
- Why understanding and empathizing with the audience is important
- How to move from being a product vendor to a trusted partner.
[00:01:51] State of Content Marketing
[00:06:16] Finding Alignment
[00:13:51] Proving Value
[00:22:02] What's Been Successful for Loxo?
[00:30:09] Partnering With Customers
🔔 LinkedIn: @justincsimon
🐦 Twitter @justincsimon
✉️ Email: email@example.com
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing this episode and handling all of my podcast production.
They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your podcast.
Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.
Visit hatch.fm to learn more.