In this quick hit episode, Justin and Ali Schwanke discuss the importance of repeating marketing messages. They highlight the value of consistency and the need for businesses to communicate regularly with their audience.
Even if the content isn't entirely "new".
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why consistency in marketing messages is key for audience engagement and retention.
- How to run short-term pilots to validate the impact of content distribution strategies.
- Why repurposing and redistributing existing content can lead to better conversions and traffic.
- How audience fatigue can be addressed by repeating and re-emphasizing key messages.
- Why reinventing the wheel in marketing content can lead to audience confusion and disengagement.
🔔 LinkedIn: @justincsimon
🐦 Twitter @justincsimon
✉️ Email: email@example.com
Thanks to my friends at hatch.fm for producing this episode and handling all of my podcast production.
They give you unlimited podcast editing and strategy for your podcast.
Get unlimited podcast editing and on-demand strategy for one low monthly cost. Just upload your episode, and they take care of the rest.
Visit hatch.fm to learn more.